This update is from May 18 - 24 of last year. Our total steps for that week were 280, 328 which is 112 miles. Our top walkers were Dad (96,920), Keith (59,945), and Cassidy (59,189).
Last week we made it 60 miles past Nestorville, West Virginia.
This week we walked 10 miles to Streby, West Virginia which apparently is right in the middle of the mountains, as this is the only picture we took:

After we left Streby, we walked 60 miles to the Maryland state line, which I guess crosses something called the C&O Canal Towpath.

After we crossed the state line we walked 42 more miles and rested.
Next on our stop: Georgetown, Maryland
Just Keep on a Goin'!!
Cassidy
7 comments:
nail-biter, indeed...so close, yet so far!
Is that the end of the line for us, or are we going to make it??
There's more. I probably won't get to it until next week, though. But seriously...I'm wondering if we made it or not.
Guys, I's been waiting for another post! I keep checking everyday!!
I know...one is coming later this week...I keep checking everyday too...even though I'm the one that posts the updates!!
We've posted too... fairly recently, in fact (1/8, 4/14, 5/8, 5/13). It didn't seem like anyone was interested in keeping this up, but if it's actually being read we'll start up again...
...and thanks to Cass for finishing up our Walk Across America posts!
Post a Comment