Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pat's Run 2008, Tempe

Well, guys, we're not entirely sure if people have given up on this blog or not, but as we say, we're going to "Keep on a goin'" with it in hopes that we can communicate more with each other! Enjoy some pics from Pat's Run last month...we have more, so if you want them (like the ones of people crossing the finish line and what not), let us know.

DSC_0099

Uh, I guess Johnny broke out into a bit of a sweat...

DSC_0135

Hill and Keith navigating through the crowd...


DSC_0140

Leaving Sun Devil Stadium after the race...

DSC_0137

Holli, Mom, and Grandma Q...


DSC_0138

Isaac with his Bompa...


DSC_0109crop

And last but not least, the whole race crew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, let's keep om a goin' with this website. we'll all have to make posts.
pat's run was so cool! Yay us! we'll do it again next year for those that can make it.

cassidy said...

I know! That was so fun! I wish we were going to be here next year. Wahh.