Hey guys - here are a few pics from Lexi's trip to Georgia...we had a great time. Check out Holli & John's blog for more details later on.
Here are a few pics from Stone Mountain. Holli and Lexi waiting for the train ride, Lex, Lexi in front of the mountain and finally, Lexi and Holli on top of the mountain.
We also took a drive through some parts of Northern Georgia and stopped at Babyland General Hospital to see the original Cabbage Patch Kids museum. John was marginally creeped out.
We hiked a part of the Tallulah Falls Gorge...very pretty views.
And finally, we went to Atlanta and saw the Martin Luther King Jr. Historic Site, took a walk through Centennial Olympic Park, went to the New World of Coca Cola, and went to the Georgia Aquarium...we had a great time!
4 comments:
That looks like lots of fun guys! We can't wait to visit--hopefully next spring. What's lexi doing in that pic near the bottom, oh I just figured out that she's petting a sting ray. Cool. Wish we could have been there!
Tool pics.
Good thing John got in one picture. We don't want to hear "I'm never in any pictures" all the time.
That's the thing! I don't want to be in any pictures! :)
James and I are totally jealous that we didn't get to go to Babyland General Hospital! It sounds like a beautiful experience. By the way, what does a cabbage that is dilated to 10 leaves look like?
Post a Comment