Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 24 -- nowhere, Kansas

Yes, that’s right. You are finally getting an update on the RonKeeLarStroms. (Or the FalLarKeeLlos, as I recently coined us) I got a little burned out on updating, so I need someone to either do some cheers and get me excited again, or step in and start updating the blog for me!
Anyway, this update is probably from 3 weeks ago (maybe 4!)…it’s been a while.

Oh, and guess what today is? The anniversary of John and me getting married! Two years today!!!

Steps
This week we walked 268,870 steps, which is 108 miles.

Top Walkers

Our top walker this past week is Mom, with 56,791 steps. Next is Keith, with 51,297 steps. And our third place walker is Holli, with 44,633 steps. (Yay Holli.)

Where are we now?
As you recall, last time we were 41 miles Leawood, Kansas, in the middle of nowhere.

Oh dear…we walked 108 miles this week, but that is not enough to get us to our next stopping point. So we’re somewhere between the Kansas and Missouri border… tune in next time when we get to Boonville Missouri. (And I hope next time is sooner rather than later).

Since there is not a place to post a picture of, here's one from my birthday. I wish the rest of you could have been there.

To sum up
Steps walked this week: 268,870
Miles walked this week: 108
Total miles walked: 3,153
Where we are: 149 miles past Leawood, Kansas
Where we’re going: Boonville, Missouri!

Keep on a goin!

Love,
Holli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the birthday dinner looks fun - I wish we could have been there too!
And I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm starting to get burned out on wearing my dometer, so I have made a new resolution to try to beat my top steps. That way I can get excited about the dometer again.

holli jo said...

I'm not burned out on wearing the dometer, just on reporting our progress. I'll try to be better.

And yeah, Cass, setting goals and beating your top steps is a good idea for getting motivated.

Also, we need to get James a dometer...