Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Week 9 -- Circleville and Boulder, Utah

Howdy team! Again, this update is a little late, but…I was in Delaware. :)

Steps
This week we walked 401,599 steps, which is 160 miles. We’ve walked a grand total of 1,168 miles now!!

Top Walkers
Our top walker this week is Dad, with 65,405 steps. Next is Hillari, with 62,638 steps. This is almost double her steps from last week, and the highest she’s ever gotten. So, congrats, Hillari! I hope that’s me someday. Our third place walker is Mom, with 56,977 steps. Good job everyone!

Where are we now?
As you recall, last time we were 2 miles past Beaver, Utah.

This past week, we walked 28 miles to Circleville, Utah, which has a total of 505 people there. Evidently, Butch Cassidy spent his childhood there.


Next, we walked 90 miles to Boulder, Utah, which only has 180 people living there! It’s located in Garfield County, for those of you who know your Utah geography. I hope we stopped here for dinner:

After that we walked 42 miles, which left us in the middle of nowhere, but we’ll soon be in Hite, Utah, and possibly Moab, Utah.

To sum up
Steps walked this week: 401,599
Miles walked this week: 160
Total miles walked: 1,168
Where we are: 42 miles past Boulder Utah
Where we’re going: Hite, Utah and Moab, Utah

Keep on a goin!

Love,
Holli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to know, I walk about two hours everynight after i get home form football practice. But this is the last week for football and we are playing in the state championship game against the dogs. If all ya all are going to keep up with me you will all just have to keep on a goin to catch me.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Two hours!! I'll never be able to keep up with that. I'm lucky to walk 1/2 hour a day...but that's why I'm never in the top 3 walkers. :(