Steps
Okay, so our steps were higher than they’ve ever been! We walked 422,083 steps, which is 169 miles. Wowsers for us! We’ve walked a total of 879 miles so far.
Top Walkers
Our top walker was Dad, with 76,965 steps. Next was Mom, with 54,902 steps. Cass was next with 47,412 steps. Also, Keith did really well, but I’m not allowed to say how many steps he got.
Good job walkers. Let’s keep up our pace.
Where are we now?
As you recall, last time we were 13 miles past Moore’s Station. Here’s were we went this past week:
We walked 42 miles to Duckwater, NV. I’ll bet you didn’t see this coming – Duckwater is a ghost town. Population of about 100.
Best picture I could find. I'm not 100% positive that this is Duckwater, but, there you have it:

We then walked 45 miles to Preston, NV. I’m not so sure it exists, though, because I cannot find any information on it. Next to nothing. When I searched on ask.com, it pulled up pictures of The Judds. I can’t begin to imagine why. Maybe we met the Judds in Preston, Nevada!
Here's a pic of our Judds siting:
I guess this is what Preston looks like. It looks cold and lonely (except for when we saw the Judds), so we got out of there quickly.

After that, we walked 82 miles and are in the middle of nowhere. We have 6 miles to go to get to Utah State Line!!
To sum up
Steps walked this week: 422,083
Miles walked this week: 169
Total miles walked: 879
Where we are: 82 miles past Preston, NV
Where we’re going: Utah State Line, then Beaver, UT, then Circleville, UT
Keep on a goin!
Love,
Holli
No comments:
Post a Comment