2 chicken breasts
1 can of black beans
1 can of corn
1 jar of salsa.
I drained and rinsed the beans and corn. Then I put it in the crock pot, gave it a little stir, then let it cook for 4 hours on high.
Grandma said she put it on tortillas. But I just put it over some rice and it was tasty.
5 comments:
Good call, Lexi! I love this recipe and use it all the time. I like to use Wal-Mart brand salsa, the peach mango (or whatever it is) kind. Thanks for posting this. Yummy!
Oh, I thought that was mom writing until I saw Holl's comment. Mom told me about the recipe too. It sounds really good and easy. I'll have to give it a try!
It is really good and easy. The best part is you don't unthaw the chicken. And I never am on the ball enough to have anything unthawed. The recipe specificaly says not to. I found another one just like it that has you add brown rice instead of the corn. But what if you added both? Might be good.
Oooh I love crock pot recipes and this one sounds really easy. And I'm glad you don't have to thaw the chicken, it totally grosses me out to even deal with it. Tossing a frozen chicken breast into the crock pot is totally more my style. Why am I the last one to hear about this recipe?
Hi!
Come check out my blog:
hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment