Monday, January 08, 2007

Week 16 -- Denver!

Okay, you all know how crazy the past few weeks have been. People forgot to tell me their steps, too. But I finally have an update for you. This is for the week of December 15th – 21st.

Steps

This week we walked 287,142 steps, which is 115 miles.

Top Walkers
Our top walker this week is James, with 60,033 steps. Next is Lexi, with 48,000 steps. Our third place walker is Hillari, with 41,852 steps.

Where are we now?
As you recall, last time we were 4 miles from Denver, Colorado, in the middle of nowhere.

So this week we walked 4 miles and got to Denver. Woo hoo. Old Dooz says she took a quick detour to Colorado Springs…but she must have driven there, that’s for sure!

We saw downtown Denver, but it probably didn't look this warm:


We then walked 111 miles toward Canon City, Colorado, but we didn’t get there. We have 47 miles to go. From the look of the steps for next week, we probably won’t get there next week either. :(

Those of you without pedometers, get one! Those of you who just aren’t walking much, step it up! If you need a good one, http://www.new-lifestyles.com/DIGIWALKER/FlashEnabled/sw200.html is the pedometer I have. I know it’s a little pricey, but I do know it’s a good one. I highly recommend buying the security strap along with it – that way the pedometer never falls off and gets lost and doesn’t fall into the toilet when you do your business.

To sum up
Steps walked this week: 287,142
Miles walked this week: 115
Total miles walked: 2,175
Where we are: 111 miles past Denver, CO
Where we’re going: Canon City, CO

Keep on a goin!

Love,
Holli

No comments: