This photo doesn't do this salad justice. It's delicious, trust me. Super easy and yummy. Here are the ingredients:
Romaine lettuce (or green leaf lettuce)
Thinly sliced green apple
Sliced Strawberries
Handful of craisins
Newton's Own Light Balsamic dressing
If you like fruity salads, you'll love this one. If you don't like fruity salads (like me), you'll still probably love this one.
3 comments:
That looks super yummy! And I do like fruity salads. I will def try this, but I'm sure Dad won't touch it with a ten foot pole. I think we are all singing Rhys's "Fruity Fruity Salad" song right now aren't we?
yes we are singing fruity fruity salad! and i love fruity salads, so i will give this a try. and i always use that salad dressing, its so good.
It does look delish! Maybe I should vary things up and try this instead of my spinach salad!
Post a Comment