**Also – please welcome our newest team member, Lexie! She decided to join in on the walking fun!
So, where did we go this week? If you remember, we were at the Golden Gate Bridge last week.
This week we walked 47 miles to Walnut Creek, California:
where we stopped for a rest in the beautiful Gardens at Heather Farms:

Then we walked 35 more miles to Antioch, California:

We’ve got 70 miles to go until we hit Sacramento, California.

So to sum up:
Miles walked this week: 85
Total miles walked: 129
Where we are: 3 miles past Antioch, CA
Where we’re going: Sacramento, CA
Keep walking!
Love,
Holli
1 comment:
Well, I didn't know wewere supposed to leave comments so now that we all know I guess I will leave one. It is interesting to see pictures of places we haven't been too literally but on our walk are pretending to travel through. I hope all of us appreciate the hard work Holli takes each week to update us and to provide pics of our travels. Love Dad
Post a Comment