Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Time for an overhaul?

OK, guys, we've done Pat's Run, we've walked across America, we've chastised and motivated each other, and we've just learned the top 10 worst foods of 2007...maybe it's time to give our blog some new purpose.

This might come as a surprise to you all, but I'm fat (OK, no surprise at all, but what's this worth without a little bit of humor?). I have been complacent with myself for years, but why be just complacent when I can be flat out ecstatic with my physical well-being? Holli and I have made a decision to make life changes this year -- not just typical New Year's resolutions. We've done this in the past and we've succeeded in some areas, and failed in other. It's obvious that we need constant control in order to have success.

Anyway...we hope you'll contribute!

3 comments:

cassidy said...

I'm glad we're going to revitalize the RonKeeLarStroms blog and motivate each other! But does anyone else feel like we should finish the posts for our walk across America...to see if we really DID walk across America? If yes, then maybe Holli or I could finish up the last few posts.

holli jo said...

Cass - We're excited about revitalizing RKLS blog too! I hope it will become a place where we can post about our successes (and sometimes failures) and really get motivated to change.

As for walking across America, I HAVE wanted to know for sure if we made it. It was very anticlimactic to have it die right at the end.

Do you have the energy to work on it? Right now I just don't. I may in a few weeks, but for now, none!

What do you think?

Anonymous said...

si guys, at pat's run, i just pretended that we made it across america when someone was asking me about it. barassing.